Great job! You have taken the first step toward making your dreams a reality. We want to thank you for subscribing to our newsletters, with updates from the Tending Your Dreams Community. We promise to send you only information that is valuable and relevant to fulfilling YOUR dreams!
To confirm your subscription, please log in to your email, open our ‘Please confirm your subscription to “tending-your-dreams
Click the Welcome Gift to download our awesome Tend Your Dreams freebie printable now. Hang yours up for an every day reminder you CAN succeed!
We think you are so special, and we would love for you to join us on our exclusive Tending Your Dreams Facebook Community.
Fear of missing out?
WARNING – “SAFELIST” MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR YOU MAY MISS OUT ON THE CHALLENGE. THIS HAPPENS TO 50% OF PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP!
- Once you have confirmed your subscription, you will receive another email letting you know that you are signed up.
- It will most likely go to your promotions/junk/spam folders even if you’ve received an email from me in the past.
- Below I have explained how to add my email to your safelist so everything goes straight to your inbox!
- Unfortunately these methods only work on desktop browsers, because you are unable to safelist senders from a smartphone.
FOR GMAIL (ON DESKTOP)
- If the emails aren’t in your ‘Primary’ tab, head to the ‘Promotions’ tab.
- Find an email from ‘Tend Your Dreams Info’.
- Click and drag the email into the ‘Primary’ tab.
- When asked if you would like to do this automatically in the future, click ‘Yes’ and you will never miss another email again!
- For added measure, you can also add [email protected] to your contacts by hovering over our name in your Inbox, and clicking ‘Add to contacts’ at the bottom of the pop-up card.
FOR HOTMAIL (ON DESKTOP)
- Check your ‘Junk’ folder and find an email from ‘Tend Your Dreams Info’.
- Open the email and select ‘This is not spam’.
- To prevent future emails being delivered to the Junk folder, you will need to add [email protected] as a Safe Sender.
- To do this, go to the top right of your window, click the ‘Settings’ wheel and select ‘Options’ from the drop-down menu.
- In the side bar, scroll down until you find ‘Junk Email’ and then click on ‘Safe Senders’.
On the next screen, input [email protected] into the text box, click the + symbol & hit ‘save’.