Linda Gilden, like myself, is a Certified Personality Trainer, national speaker and published author. With her co-author, Linda Goldfarb, she recently released her new title, LINKED Quick Guide to Personalities: Maximizing Life Connections One Link at a Time.
Linda was following her dreams to be a writer and speaker when she a conference she attended offered an educational session on how to understand personalities for speaking and writing. At first she thought, I came to learn about speaking and writing, I didn’t come to learn about personalities, but she soon found the very short session was life-changing. Learning about human personality helped her understand herself and her reactions to other people.
Are you a:
- Socializer (Sanguine) personality?
- Mobilizer (Choleric) personality?
- Organizer (Melancholy) personality?
- Stabilizer (Phlegmatic) personality?
Find out more by listening to this fascinating episode on human personality. What you learn about yourself and others could become a catalyst, helping you make your dreams come true.
Some of the most powerful gifts we have to offer others is to let them know they matter, at least to one other human being. Never discount your word of encouragement—not only will it help someone else, but in turn, it could come full circle to help you in your own dream tending efforts.
- Are you imposing your personality needs and desires onto other people, preventing them from being themselves, and hindering your own attempts to tend your dreams?
- Do you assume others are trying to frustrate or annoy you? Or do you realize their expectations and yours may differ based on your personality traits.
- How can personality information help you feel more comfortable with yourself and how you approach your dreams?
This episode’s Dream Tending Tips:
- Understanding human personality deepens personal and professional relationships.
- Personality knowledge can help lead us to greater peace as we tend our dreams.
- Even basic personality information can lead to greater productivity, profitability, and peace.
- Understanding human personalities can help you achieve your dreams faster and accomplish more, for the benefit of a greater good.
- Different personalities are energized in different ways, and when you realize what drives someone else, it can lead to greater efficiency and effectiveness when working collaboratively.
- Stop pressuring yourself to be someone you are not. Accept your personality and YOU for who you are.
- Personality “tells” can help you work better with others, as you are able to understand what their perspectives and expectations are, based on what their personality traits need.
- No dream is tended alone. When you understand the personality inflections of others, you will discover the balance you need to support your dreams in the most powerful way.
- Different personalities have varying strengths and weaknesses, bringing balance to any relationship or project.
- Grab the Tending Your Dreams’ free giveaways and discounts from every episode. Go to tendyourdreams.com/freebie6 for your gift, just for tuning in. Don’t forget our product discount—20% off on all autographed books. Enter the coupon code TYD20 to snatch your deal.
Find information on Linda Gilden and her personality perspectives at [email protected], or her co-author, Linda Goldfarb, at livepowerfullynow.org and discover additional dream tending tips at tendyourdreams.com.